Search Engine

Thursday, March 21, 2013

THINK TANK AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL V 2.0 as a Trade Show Bag


THINK TANK AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL V 2.0 as a Trade Show Bag


I just did another review of this awesome carry-on bag but from the perspective that it can be used as a bag for trade shows.

Pull out the dividers and it becomes a rolling suitcase and take full advantage of the locking cables to ensure nothing disappears during the show.

I am able to tuck in my laptop, clothes, projector, camera, Dopp kit, business cards etc

Of course the show swag gets shipped to the event beforehand

Camera gear one day and Trade show the next and overnight bag on another trip. The Think Tank Airport International V2 is truly multipurpose rolling carry on bag

check the video out 

http://youtu.be/iOPTZyXY0vQ


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, great share.I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments